Thursday, February 9, 2012

White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake

Just looking at the title it makes your mouth water right?


I never knew itwould be that easy to make a cheesecake. I always thought that cheesecake took so much time and detail. But who's the baker???? ME, ME, ME!!!!!! So guess what turned out to be easy as cake? CHEESECAKE hince the cake in it's name. I am so excited I can not wait until it has chilled tomorrow to taste it.

It used very simple ingredients too. I had some soften(room temp) cream cheese. Now some recipes out there will call for Philadelphia brand but to keep it cheap I just used store brand. You have your normal sugar, eggs and vanilla. Now the special ingredients for this particular cheesecake was white chocolate and frozen strawberries. Once all the ingredients are gathered then you bake it. YES I said bake it. It is still a cake people. Lol. After baking it you bring it out to cool. Then it goes into the refrigerator for about 6-8 hours.

I know come tomorrow the boys are going to love it. While tasting the leftover batter I had to force myself to stop. LOL. Yes it came out just that good. So until the next baking adventure. There may be more soon since V-day is coming up soon. More ovens to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment